Tuesday, September 18, 2007

brain vacation

Allright, it's officially been 1 month since I have posted a blog. I didn't mean for it to be this way. I promise. Honestly, I can't believe its been a month. I must apologize because I know that some of you check my site everyday for the update on my exciting life. (Insert sarcasm here). So...here's the update....our lives are boring! Jazz has definitely added some excitement to each of our pretty "normal" days, but other than that I'm at a loss for what to share on here. Hopefully, in a few days I will quit being lazy and write about some of the things that are going on in my brain lately. Yes...I tend to let my brain be lazy quite often, but I'll try to kick it into gear soon! I guess after graduating from school I consider any sort of typing in paragraphs a form of work that I do not want to needlessly subject myself to. So stay tuned...

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I have missed your blogging! I really missed you Monday, but needed to recover (still not quite there yet) and now OLivia is sick! :o( Sad, sick times!