Sunday, May 20, 2007

New to this

So... I really have no clue about blogging, but I really enjoy reading others' blogs and I think it's a neat way to see what everyone is up to. I'm actually starting this because I have recently run across some major free time. Justin and I are completely amazed at how much our lives have changed in even the last week. We are done with exams in two days - I can hardly believe it. We joke that this is our third time having senioritis, and I really do think it is worse this time. God has blessed us so much since we have known one another, but it is obvious that the school season of our life is ready to end. I really believe our second year of marriage is going to be even better for us because I think we may get to actually enjoy the time we're spending together now, instead of sitting beside each other writing papers or studying for tests (not my idea of a romantic evening). And...can you all just pray that this second year of marriage works out better for me in terms of taking care of our house and keeping things clean?? That has reached an all-time ridiculous low in these last few weeks. I am praying for some discipline and renewal in that department for sure. That's another thing, I hope that this blog will be an example of how Justin and I are continuing to grow in our relationship and in our relationships to God. Our newly-found free time definitely needs to go towards some positive improvements in our lives. I certainly don't promise this blog to be at all exciting...but we'll see what the next months have in store!

No comments: