Wednesday, February 18, 2009

diaper chatter!

With Baby Boy Blakley on the way, I am trying to prepare as much as possible by gleaning information from great friends who have gone before me in the world of cloth diapering. I'm blessed to have already been given some good, practical advice from my real-life blogging friends, Terra, Talia, and Sheila. Sheila's hosting her very own Diaper Chatter this Thursday to give even more access to diapering wisdom, so I'm very excited! Hop on over to Sheila's blog this week, as she's already sharing some good cloth-diapering insight.

As for me...I haven't changed my boy's bum yet, but I'm planning to spend some time with disposables (amount of time to be determined) until we get used to having our bundle of joy. Then I will transition into my size small FuzziBunz diapers for as long as BBB will fit in them and I can save up some $ to buy size mediums.

6 comments:

Sheila said...

I hope you love your Fuzzi Bunz-- are they not the softest? I would love to have that on my bum! ;o) I hope he comes soon!

Michelle M. said...

Good luck with the Fuzzi Buns :) And the new baby!

Unknown said...

I really wish I hadn't been so afraid of cloth diapers. I think I would have loved them. But my DD is 20 months and we're not having anymore, so I can't see us investing in cloth now. Oh well. Just another of the many lessons that I've learned in 20+ months of parenting.

Congrats on your soon-to-be-arrival! Blessings on you and your family!

IE Mommy Blogger said...

Congrats on the upcoming joy. Thanks for sharing your story. Babies are the best...then they are 5 like my two and you think they are the best :)
Swing by my site to read my story too!

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

I think you'll really like the FBs. They are some of my favorites!

Blessedw5mom said...

Congrats! And just know that you'll loves the FuzziBunz, we do!