Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Thousand Words Wednesday


Elijah played so hard his pants fell down!?
He kept stepping on his pants until they were around his ankles
(even though Jazz does look a little suspicious!)


"Mom, this doesn't seem right!"

______________________________________________________________

It seems that my recent blogging has mostly involved catching you up on pictures of my sweet Elijah.  Although I know he is a cutie, I don't want my blog to simply be a place to check up on my son's growth!  I've got to challenge myself to some better blogging.  Hence, A Thousand Words Wednesday! 

Every Wednesday, plan to join me in sharing our lives in pictures.  Then, we'll all have an excuse to post the precious pictures of our little ones, a funny shot of our significant others, or anything that has caught our lens recently.  Feel free to write about your photos or simply let them speak for themselves. 

Welcome to A Thousand Words Wednesday!  Join in by adding the link of your photo post to the following Mr. Linky so everyone can check out your photos.  What a great excuse to blog...even when you're out of words! 

No comments: