Friday, August 10, 2007

trip to the lake!

Today was a big day for little Jazz (who by the way weights 2.1 lbs!!). We decided to try taking her to the lake for the first time. Justin's main wish for our dog was that it would be playful and I'm telling you - we couldn't have gotten a more playful puppy! First thing...Justin gets in the shallow part and our fearless girl is right in after him. Justin was loving it! I'll get the pictures up as soon as we can figure out how to actually use a camera phone. (I forgot the camera, so that's what we had to resort to.) She's a cutie!

And...I have a confession. I definitely dropped Jazz today and it was all I could do not to cry. We were standing out on our front (concrete) porch today and I was holding her while Justin was leaving. She freaked out (because Justin is definitely her favorite!) and wriggled out of my arms before I knew what was happening. She fell flat on her back with several accompanying wails. I have never felt more terrible. She seems to be doing ok, so I'm thankful for that. I hope she doesn't have a concussion or anything. She's so tiny! I know I'm going to end up spoiling her now.

No comments: