Monday, December 10, 2007

moving

These last few weeks have been a little overwhelming, to say the least. I can't believe this is our last full week living in Roxboro. I've never actually been through a huge move like this since my family moved in 5th grade. And then, I wasn't exactly "in charge" of the move. I'm sure I just did what my parents said to do. (Now, here I am all grown up!) Our house is just full of boxes...there's hardly any room to move in our already small house and as crazy as it feels for me, I think that it's driving Jazz even crazier. Poor dog!

The other weekend we spent some time cleaning up and painting the house we will be living in in Elkin. We are so blessed to be able to live in one of the parsonages that the church has and we won't have to search for a place of our own.

Here are a few before and after pictures of the house:

The Living Room - we had to get rid of the border!

Our new green paint color (that looks blue)
The Dining room

Our kitchen - bold red color for Justin

Our house...the church is literally right beside it. I'm surprised it's not in the picture!

No comments: