- holding on as tight as he can to anything
- Mommy & Daddy singing to him
- trying to mimic what we do
- looking in the mirror
- watching every move Jazz makes
- his Daddy!
- standing up as long as you'll hold him
- kicking like crazy while he's laying down
- being outside
- being naked
- making "ooh" faces
- Right now he eats around 8am, 12pm, 3pm, 6pm, 8pm everyday.
- He sleeps from 8:30pm until about 8am. A dream sleeper for his mom and dad who aren't fans of waking up early in the morning!
Elijah's favorite songs: (well the ones we sing him that seem to keep him calm or make him smile, so we stick with them!)
- The Itsy Bitsy Spider
- The Wheels on the Bus
- Jesus Loves Me
- Head & Shoulders, Knees & Toes
- Blessed Be Your Name
- Orphans of God
Elijah's favorite toys/activities
- laying on his jungle gym "thing"
- any teething keys he can get his little gums on
- his puppy blankie
Elijah has just started really laughing in the last few weeks and I LOVE IT! He's not too generous with his laughs yet, so that means we get to do some pretty funny things trying to get a laugh out of him!
He's a precious gift and we are so thankful for what a blessing Elijah has been in our lives!