Thursday, May 1, 2008

Welcome, May!

I can't believe it is the 1st of May already. We enjoyed this beautiful day by working in our yard, running some errands, and taking Jazz to the park. I just love that we can drive a few miles and let Jazz run on a trail and get in a river and play. It's so much fun to watch and so relaxing to spend some time together outside. Oh, we also went to the driving range this afternoon, and I must say, today was much better than the first. I actually enjoyed golfing. Well, here are some pictures of our recent life!

So, Jazz might be able to roll over, but somehow she still manages to get a clothes hanger stuck around her body. Go figure!
Justin and Jazz enjoying the freezing cold water.
My oh-so-adventurous husband! I just love him so much!
Us in front of the "waterfall"
I love it! So peaceful!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

beautiful! maybe we need to move to Elkin ;-)

it would be nice to have a place like that to enjoy

miss you
bec