Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I don't know how some people blog every day. It amazes me. Not that that is my goal or anything. I know I don't have that many interesting things to say. But, I just don't have any "worth sharing" information, lately.

Our latest Blakley news consists of me trying to get our wedding scrapbook together, me trying to keep up with my golf-loving husband (which means I went with him to the driving range tonight, and Justin trying to plant a garden. Oh, and me being very lazy on the whole working out thing. (I'm getting up to workout tomorrow, though).

I'm so excited about my recent focus on scrapbooking (along with my new Creative Memories tools) and the prospect of delicious veggies right from our own yard this summer!

In Jazz news...she managed to viciously murder a lizard in our house, which I was so thankful for. I call it a vicious murder because when we found the lizard, it had no eyes. (Yuck!) Whatever...I was just glad she found it. I screamed when I saw it 3 days before, but there was nothing we could do about it!

Well, now you're basically caught up on our pretty boring lives!

No comments: