Wednesday, April 23, 2008

we're so proud!

For those of you who haven't seen Jazz (our dog) in a while or have never seen her...prepare to be amazed. All Justin wanted was a dog that was smart and fun...that's exactly what he got! Justin's been teaching her to roll over for the last couple of days and now he's so proud. Poor Jazz...now I tell her to sit when it's time to get a treat a she'll lay down, play dead, and roll over because she just wants to do everything and get her treat as soon as she can! We just love our dog...and, yes...she's so spoiled.


3 comments:

Liz said...

This is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! Jazz is precious!

Jeni Sinclair said...

I'm such a proud aunt!

Linda said...

You know me and doggies but I have
enjoyed watching Jazz doing what
she's told to do, especially to play dead!--Justin's good at
teaching her new tricks that's
for sure.