Tuesday, April 8, 2008

update

So...I'm still kind of feeling out of the blogging world lately, but I wanted to share with you an update. I did join the gym yesterday after my free trial week was over. AND...I'm signed up for an entire year...no backing out. I had to go the cheaper (in the end) route and hopefully this will totally motivate me with the money already spent! And...here's an update on the puzzle if you're interested....somehow in the course of a week, it's completely done!!! (And I didn't even put a piece in!) Apparently some ladies are working a little too hard on the puzzle and not their workout. hmm... :) just kidding!


Here are some healthy accomplishments in my life lately!....
  • If you know me, this alone is incredible...I have not had any fried food in atleast 21 days (that's when I started counting)
  • I have worked out 5 of the last 7 days...good start!! :)
  • I have been making extremely better food choices lately...though not without my slip ups!
  • For the first time this season, I'm currently watching Biggest Loser knowing that I have actually worked out this week! Ha!

I have totally loved working out these last few days. I've already enjoyed getting to talk to some new women...I've even met some ladies from our church that I hadn't met yet. God is so good as He has given me the will to change this area of my life. We'll be at the beach in less than two months and now I have a wedding at the end of August...HUGE motivation!!

6 comments:

Liz said...

Awesome job Erin!! You've motivated me to really get into working out too!

Erin said...

aw...great! You've got the wedding coming up now!!..good motivation :)

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!!

But just now starting to watch Biggest Loser...finale is next week ;-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erin said...

oh no...I've been flipping between American Idol and Biggest Loser for weeks now!! Tuesday night is my tv night :)

Sherlyn said...

You are definately an inspiration. I'm hoping to get motivated to join the gym...I'm praying. I've been calling around getting rates now. Your doing great! Keep up the good work!