Tuesday, April 1, 2008

a mess of thoughts

I still don't really have a desire to blog lately...weird...

Maybe it's because I'm not ready to admit how I want to join the gym down the road...although I have a free week, but can't seem to get myself out of bed to go work off this ever-increasing fat! I want to share funny stories about the gym...but really its just a sad portion of my life right now.
Maybe it's because I'm so heartbroken at the state of our world...as so many people are continually deceived by so many false teachers...click here to see what I mean.

Maybe it's because I'm a mess of emotions myself while also dealing with the emotions and struggles my clients are dealing with each week...don't quite know how to sort it all out.

Maybe it's because I know I need to be spending more time with the Lord than time reading everyone else's blogs...been so convicted about that lately...God's working this out in my life...so thankful for His patience!

Maybe it's because I'm again heartbroken to hear of a dear couple who became pregnant after waiting 7 years only to find out today that the baby's heart has stopped beating...while in the same minute reading that Planned Parenthood has now reached the billion dollar industry mark...

I can't help but cry tonight for the brokenness of a lost world while at the same time, surrounded by the confidence of God's amazing, beyond-my-comprehension sovereignty.

I pray that God will give me a huge understanding of how I can be used as His faithful servant to bring about change...even if just in the lives right around me.

No comments: