Wednesday, June 13, 2007

count down on the clapper

For those of you who haven't been in our house...yes...we are the (proud?) owners of "The Clappper." I can't say that I saw this coming in my life, but I guess I can't totally complain. I bought it probably 8 months ago for Justin because he has always wanted it and it just happened to be on sale at Eckerd. What was I thinking? Now, every time I walk into our living room I have to...stop what I'm doing....clap three times (crap, that was too fast)....clap three times again....(crap, I sneezed and threw it off)...yes, clap three times again (thank goodness, it worked -if I'm lucky)...and then I can go on with my life. Yes, this has gone on for 8 months now. I think it's time to pull the plug. Meanwhile...I'll keep dreaming of a house where all light switches work and I am not mocked multiple times a day by the lighting in my own house. (I'm not afraid to dream big!)

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Hey Erin! I laughed so hard about the clapper! (I think it was so funny because we have experienced it!)