Friday, June 8, 2007

So...funniest moment of the day....our waitress (atleast 40 years old) comes up to us at lunch today at Golden Corral and says, "Is this your boyfriend?" and I said, "Well, he's my husband." Then she says, "Well, he's cute! Y'all are too young to be married." I about died...it was hilarious. Good move on her part, though, because that comment alone got her an extra dollar from Justin!

Anyways...I am terrible at this blogging thing...(good thing no one actually reads these!)...we were gone last week to the beach, which was wonderful and this week has been equally wonderful as I am beginning to realize what life without school looks like. We have been on two dates in one week! (Thanks to some recently acquired gift cards!) I think that's about the same number of dates we've been on since we got married. Praise the Lord for graduation! I am so thankful to begin this new chapter of our lives. But, since we did not have lives before graduation I have got to get my butt up and get a life so I actually have something to write about!

No comments: