Thursday, June 14, 2007

what graduation means to me...

So... :) I don't have much to say tonight, but I thought I would share a little about how my life has changed in just the last few weeks since graduation....
  • I haven't read one book...and I'm ok with that
  • All of my paycheck isn't going toward gas anymore....and I'm definitely ok with that!
  • Justin and I have been on two dates :)
  • I've made dinner 4 nights already this week (2 more than a normal week before)
  • I've been able to keep my house clean enough so that its ok if people just drop by (this was NOT the case before graduation)
  • We've watched as many movies in one week as we probably watched all semester
  • I have been able to actually have time to brainstorm about things at the Pregnancy Support Center
  • We have had friends over twice this week...probably equal to all semester...what a blessing!

That's all I can think of for now, but, bottom line is...I'm so thankful to be done with school. I do feel weird, like there's something I should be doing, but I get over that quickly and sit down and catch up on all the HGTV I have been missing!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Hooray for being graduated! :o)