Tuesday, April 21, 2009

2 months checkup

I can't believe Elijah is 2 months old already, but here's what my little man is looking like these days:

11 lbs 3 oz
22 1/2 inches long

Poor thing had his 2 months shots today, but he did great. Just a quick blood-red face and a scream when he got each of his 3 shots, but then all was well. We're so blessed by our precious son.

The other night, I burping him during a feeding, which I usually do on my shoulder. As he tends to do, he was flailing his head around and bumped right into my mouth. He's done this before, but usually my mouth is closed. This time it was open and he ran right into my tooth! He's got the little bruise on the top of his nose to prove it. Poor thing! He scratched himself that night and so he looks all beat up in this picture. I freaked out when he hit my tooth...so I'm in trouble when he has his first "real" injury!

2 comments:

Jeni Sinclair said...

I think he looks like you in this picture....tell him to stop growing so fast! Have fun at the lake!

Unknown said...

I agree Erin. He does look like you. Love his big baby blues!