Wednesday, May 6, 2009

my little houdini

Elijah woke up at 5:30 this morning after about 6 hours of sleep. When I walked in, I was initially confused in my sleepy state because my son was completely turned 180 degrees from where I put him down. I had found him up at the top of the crib, turned sideways before, but this move completely baffled me. No wonder he has no hair on the back of his head...(don't be fooled by the front views)....he's been scooting around in his sleep! Elijah looked a little confused, too, because he kept staring at the wall, like I was supposed to be greeting him on that side of the crib. Poor thing! I decided to put his "bumpers" on the sides of him again to keep him in place.

Is this usual to be so weirded out when your child does something new, no matter how small it is? I guess I'm gonna freak out when he flips over! ...But, really, I love it! ...He's so precious, no matter what he's doing!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Olivia did that ALL the time. I was always confused-- didn't I put her head on this end?!

haha!