Thursday, July 29, 2010

2 week cooking

So even though my friend Terra has 2 boys and one basically here on the way, I still can't seem to get my act together like her in the kitchen.  I love to eat, but I just really don't love to cook.  You should definitely check out Terra's recipe blog (I have almost all of her's bookmarked and have tried several) because she has great recipes and is great at sharing help with once a month cooking, even organizing a freezer swaps with her friends, which I think is a great idea.

I've always been nervous about jumping into the whole Once a Month Cooking Plan.  I mean, I barely like to fix one meal at a time!  But Jennifer, over at Saving and Giving is hosting a Two Week Cooking Project Challenge. I told her I'd join in and I'm sharing it here as well so that I will be held accountable for doing it.

I think it's the perfect time because Elijah is going to spend the night with with grandparents tomorrow night, so I will have some "extra" time on my hands.  I'm sure that's not what Justin has planned for the weekend, but he's going golfing, so I guess my "girl time" will be with myself in the kitchen.  We'll see how it goes!

No comments: