Tuesday, July 27, 2010

swagbucks!

Search & Win
Are you looking for away to start earning some free Christmas presents, or birthday presents, or just free stuff in general?

Then you should check out Swagbucks if you aren't already a part of it!  I've just "cashed in" my Swagbucks for another (free) $5.00 Amazon.com gift certificate because I have a few things that I need to order and it just seems so much better to get it for free.  

Swagbucks is an easy way to earn free stuff simply by searching for stuff that you would be looking for online anyway.  So sign up and next time you could be earning Swagbucks for searching for a last-minute recipe or why the #2 pencil is not #1 (saw that as a Facebook status today).  Just start earning free stuff...cause you can!

And if you click on the links in this post then you'll be my referral and help me to add to my (now nothing because I just spent it all) Swagbucks account.  Thanks!

No comments: