Here's all you need:
- 2 adhesive magnetic sheets (mine were about 5x7 that I already had and I think they're pretty cheap)
- orange paper (I raided my scrapbook paper!)
- black paper
Here's what you do:
- Attach the orange paper to the magnetic sheet and cut the paper down to size. Cut out a pumpkin shape!
- Attach the black paper to a magnetic sheet and cut out several shapes for eyes, noses, mouths, and anything else you want!
- Put it on the fridge and see how long it takes your child to find it!