Tuesday, September 30, 2008

way to go me!

I'm so proud of myself for posting 11 times in September that I decided to send myself on a trip to New York! ....Well...I am proud of myself and I am going to New York, but the two are separate ideas! It would be cool if I could just reward myself with vacations all the time, but this is good enough for me.

Justin and I are heading to a music conference at the Brooklyn Tabernacle this weekend. We are flying up Wednesday then riding back on Monday with some friends of ours! I'm so excited!!!! We're going to do some touristy stuff on Wednesday and Thursday and then enjoy the conference during the weekend. We get to sing with the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir on Sunday so I will be so pumped up and I have a feeling that this is the weekend I could actually feel Baby Blakley move for the first time! How could he not with all the excitement?!

We're planning to see Phantom of the Opera, eat some New York style pizza (my idea!) and see what else we can get into (that we can afford). I'll miss you blogging buddies over the next days, but I'm sure I'll check in because the internet is everywhere and I can only stay away from it for so long!

No comments: