I've been tagged....here goes!
My Materialistic Gift/Wish List:
1. Our new furniture we ordered...it should be here soon and I can't wait!
2. I invented this for myself the other day (in my mind!)...I need something that flashes the nutritional value of foods on the wall in front of me as I'm putting the food to my mouth. For instance, if I'm eating a cookie, which I can rarely just eat one, some "thing" could flash the calorie count right up in front of me so there might actually be a chance I'll eat just one. Or even none! There's something about looking at food labels that just doesn't work for me and I hate counting calories. I just need a visual...like those alarm clocks that project the time on the wall. Makes sense to me :)
3. An ipod stand or speakers or whatever they are called. My sister got us an ipod for Christmas, which I love, but as of now I only have headphones for it, so I've got to get a docking system (that's the name!) so I can listen to it anywhere in the house....I really want an under-the-counter thing for our kitchen.
4. All seasons of Frasier on DVD. Justin and I have really started to love this show, but it keeps us up late on way too many nights. If we had them all on DVD, we could watch them earlier and actually get to bed at a decent time.
5. A GPS system - I accidentally went way out of my way to get to the Hanes Mall the other day (I won't tell you how far!) When I go shopping...it's usually my time to unwind...so it would be nice to have someone tell me exactly how to get to the stores that I want to go to without me having to even think about it. And it would be nice on trips...apparently Justin and I don't have the best sense of direction!
My Spiritual Gift/Wish List:
1. That I would carry through on everything the Lord brings to my mind to do, especially things for other people. I want to be used to bring His love to others as He leads me to do so. I don't want my forgetful nature to be a part of my spiritual life!
2. Discipline in every aspect of my life...a "little" something I struggle with often.
3. That I would take what I learn (at church, from others, in sermons) and put it to work in my life to best glorify God.
4. I want to be a great helper for my husband. I want to be a wife who continually uplifts him, makes our house a peaceful place for him, and love him the way he needs to be loved.
5. As I soon begin a new job, I want God's guidance and wisdom on how to best lead and follow in the area I will be serving.